Launching a mobile strategy requires a clear definition of goals and objectives, an understanding of organizational impact as well as immediate and long term financial impacts, and a thorough evaluation of available sourcing options.
Using our time-proven methodology for mobile strategy assessment, Spark draws upon years of experience to deliver strategic guidance to organizations that want to seize the opportunity in leveraging mobile solutions.
Spark’s Mobile Strategy Assessment provides clients with a straightforward document tailored to your organization that outlines the scope, level of effort and advantages of utilizing the millions of mobile devices in use today. Not only are we able to develop a mobile strategy, but we are available to guide the implementation of this strategy, based on specific client needs.
We'll work with you to:
- Understand your business, is the first step in our strategy assessment. What drives it, what makes it successful are key components in gaining insight into your organization’s needs.
- Define the objectives and reasons for going mobile. Each organization is different and has different needs for their mobile presence.
- Define the target audience and ensure that the defined objectives will be met for the users base.
- Measuring success is an important part of any project. Defining what will constitute success for the project and establishing metrics for measuring it.
- Gathering technical requirements is the next step. Understanding the device mix, the technical challenges, user interface requirements is key part of the overall assessment and a must for a successful project.
- Putting a plan in place is final step in the mobile strategy plan. How development will proceed, project time lines, major releases of the mobile apps projects.